Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wikipedia

I find myself using wikipedia quite often especially when I am researching a certain topic or term for school. Wikipedia is also a great place to find random facts about anything, for example I use wikipedia to learn about how certain people started their business. Its a great place to grab info. I feel that sooner or later teachers will be saying the exact opposite about wikipedia as what they do now. Wikipedia I feel is gaining expertise day by day and sooner or later it will be the best way to find out material on anything, better than google I feel. On the topic about people giving up all of their work and time, I feel like I feel I should start contributing videos and information because alot of times I use other peoples work to gain a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment