Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mashup

The purpose of my mashup is to show the different things that go on in the world that make us realize that this world is full of problems that need to be addressed. In regards to fair use I feel that the video and audio used was from youtube.com so in a sense it is kind of out there for people to use, also I used them in a matter where I was just trying to show a point. I think though that since it is a recording artist it could lead to some type of controversy. I transformed the content in a variety of ways, the song itself is called Cold war and I thought it would be interested to have different clips of events that occured in the world while having the audio speak a message. The fact that I also used an Adolph Hitler clip also makes it even more different because you wouldn't expect him to
Publish Post
be in it especially with the song dealing with the world being a cold war, so in a sense it is contradictory but also yields different thoughts.

1 comment: