Monday, September 20, 2010

Mashup

Well this project was quite a struggle for me! I had a very hard time coming up with an idea. I thought about all of my favorite things...dance, friends, family, and The Wizard of Oz Movie. So I decided to see what I could do with that. The song "If I Only Had a Brain" performed by Dorothy and the Scarecrow came to mind. Now, how can I turn that around? I started thinking about people who really seem like they "don't have a brain" or that they have made some bad decisions. Most of the people that came to mind were celebrities or public figures. Please no one take offense to any of the people I have selected. I had a few suggestions for people from my roommates as well. In regards to fair use, I think I have somewhat changed the original meaning to the song to something different that I came up with. I am taking a song that I think is about setting high goals for yourself and never giving up, and it to make these successful people look "dumb." I hope you all understand that. It's kind of hard to put the meaning into words since the video pretty much says it all.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty funny. You had some priceless pictures in there....

    ReplyDelete