Monday, September 20, 2010

MashUp

The purpose of my mash up was to try and accomplish being funny, and also showing everyone the great bodies of celebrity men there are around the world. I find it ironic that with all of these beautiful pictures of bodies, my choice of song is "No Scrubs" by TLC. My mash up does not violate any law, because "No Scrubs" is basically about these girls talking about some ugly guys that they want nothing to do with, whereas my mash up is showing beautiful bodies. I used videos off of YouTube for my video and pictures of Taylor Lautner, and a scene from Glee the episode is "Vitamin D" and I thought the look was perfect for this particular video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7QfPnKTUc

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video, I thought it was pretty funny! You should of used Mike "the situations" abs for your film since that is what he is known for. Good work! I do agree with you that you are not breaking in laws with your mash up

    ReplyDelete