Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mashup

The purpose of my mashup is to argue the fact that professional sports aren't taken seriously like college sports and that the only reason professionals play the game is because of money. In my mashup I show some examples of professionals crying or throwing a fit, this obviously shows that they care about the sport otherwise they wouldn't showing emotions like they are. I feel like the only thing in my mashup that people would question with fair use is my song I used, I didn't alter it one bit so therefore I feel its perfectly fine. I feel that my mashup does a good job in showing that professional athletes do take their jobs seriously by performing and I believe that professional sports more exciting than what college sports are.

View Mashup

1 comment: