Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Public Domain

When first seeing this project and the criteria for it I thought this project wasn't going to be hard at all. Well, I found out very quickly it was quite challenging. I not only had troubles finding research I had troubles finding pictures and then once I found the pictures I noticed that they were all copyrighted, so I had to find new pictures. Overall, I feel that this project was a good learning experience. It showed me how important copyright issues really are. One thing I found weird was some owner's of the pictures didn't mind if you used their picture and some wouldn't let me use their picture, even after I mentioned it was for a Collegiate research project.

I feel the point of this project was to show the meaning of copyright and how strict copyright laws actually are. I also feel the point of this project was to show us how to search and use the public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment