Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Digital Project

Personally I found this project to be very difficult. I am not one of the smartest people when it comes to using a computer even though I have grown up with a computer. Even though we did spend Tuesday and Thursday on the project I wish that we had a little more time in class to ask questions because I feel that some of us were in the same boat and could have pooled our questions together. I did find this project to be very helpful though with the fact that as part of my communication degree that I may have to do this exact same thing in my work place, where I wont have as much time to be able to ask the questions to finish the assignment. Once I got a on a roll I did find it neat to see how with different programs it all came together. The point of this project was to really put the knowledge that we have learned over the last few weeks and know how to do the right search in the public domain and also finding out that not all images are of free use and that there are rule behind what you can and can not use. I also found it neat to view another way to display the images other than by using for example power point or a movie software. In the end I really did learn alot of this project and have learned to press myself even further with what I can accomplish. I would like to take what I have learned over the last few weeks and apply these practices when I get a job in communications that requires these skills.I have learned that you may have to step out of your comfort zone some times to stay above the competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment