Thursday, October 14, 2010

Public Domain

This project blew me away! It was not only the most difficult, but also the most challenging! I am definantly I learned something like this because it taught me a lot. I learned how to create and run a better presentation with slides, a new way to tell a story and a great deal about copyright. I believe that everyones projects sounded and looked great! It was good to see the different kind of old and new picture and the stories they could tell! I would have changed the time arrangement for a longer period of time to introduce and to work on it because than everyone could have really gotten a good idea of a bigger story told by pictures some struggled with. Over all it taught me how to manage a research project into a story line with other peoples famous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment