Monday, October 11, 2010

Discussion Questions

From this project I learned about alot of the different resources that are you there and that are fair use. I also gained knownledge on how to be a professional communicatior when it came to talking to the librarians.I feel alot more confident in my ability these resources that I have never used. I am also more confident now if I need to talk to a librarian. Like we discussed in class librarians are there to help us and are great resources.

One of the problems I had was just understanding some of the research on my topic. I am not a professional n the subject I was researching so it made it a little difficult to try to make sense of some of the things that I was reading about.I did however find alot of the things I did understand pretty interesting.

I feel one of the points of this project was to just try things out. You ever really know how much information is out there or how to use the things available until you try them. I learned alot about the rules of public domain and how to stay within those boundaries when I am using different digital archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment